Software Engineer, Augmented Reality
at Night Agency in New York, NY (Soho)
This is your opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of developers on an exciting new AR application project. You would be working closely with our development and UX team, reporting to our Technical Director for the duration of the project.
Our ideal candidate should have a background in 3D games or 3D interactive applications.
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Objective-C
- 2+ years of iOS dev experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of OpenGL ES 2
- Experience with developing Augmented Reality applications
- Software version control with Git (Love for GitHub is a plus)
- At least one completed, commercially-shipped game title or interactive 3D product
Previous experience with Core Motion and Core Location frameworks is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess are good problem solving skills, passion for product quality and attention to details, and good communication skills.